среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

AWUS036H WIRELESS DRIVER

Ratings and Reviews Write a review. Pentesting, wardriving, signal booster. I would not recommend this product for use under Ubuntu--unless a new driver is available that works reliably with this product. This unit also works with the Alfa R36, a personal router that you can share a signal with several computers. I own about four Alfa AwusH adaptors, 3 for my 3 computers and 1 as a spare. Good signal to noise ratio.
Uploader: Shaktigore
Date Added: 3 December 2007
File Size: 33.14 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 72301
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





What can be said other than.

See all 5 brand new listings. You may also like. Last one Free shipping.

Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. I own about four Alfa AwusH adaptors, 3 for my 3 computers and 1 as a spare. This item doesn't belong on this page. Before the connection would drop every 2 minutes and was completely useless.

Alfa AWUS036H Wireless Adapter

Any Condition Sireless Condition. It does magnify the wifi signal on some wifi sources. It arrived on time and as specified, I tried in windows and Linux, works perfectly and also has the "monitor" mode we need it. Good signal to noise ratio. Gave me a solid stable connection to my landlords wifi that is too far away to give me a good signal normally. I went from picking up 4 - 5 WiFi access points to picking up over Skip to main content.

Alfa AWUSH Wireless Adapter | eBay

This device was inexpensive so I had my doubts, but it works great! This unit also works with the Alfa R36, a personal router that you can share a signal with several computers. Now its like I am right by my landlords router. Pentesting, wardriving, signal booster. Now I can even stream videos.

I have not tested this product uder windows. The wavelength directional antenna suits all my needs for testing, literally point to your target and away you go. Like a lot of good products, this adaptor is cloned or counterfeited by the Chinese, so you have to be careful that you get the orignal unit that's made in Taiwan.

A very good network adaptor I own about four Alfa AwusH adaptors, 3 for my 3 computers and 1 as a spare. The lowest-priced wireelss, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable.

So I decided this was the way to go, and I am amazed! This model complies with the Wireless-Wi-Fi I would not recommend this product for use under Ubuntu--unless a new driver is available that works reliably with this product.

The Cantenna does it all!

See details for additional description. Show less Show more. Away from pentesting this really does boost your signal. Excelent product It arrived on time and as specified, I tried in windows and Linux, works perfectly and also has the "monitor" mode we need it.

This is not simply due to the Alfa, its the amazing work of the Cantenna!

Product Key Features Network Connectivity. Most relevant reviews See all 47 reviews.

Show More Show Less.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий