суббота, 7 марта 2020 г.

AVERTV PURITY 3D MCE 250 DRIVER

That is real sad when you consider the one tuner is an NVidia product made and sold by them not 3rd party like most of their stuff. I have looked at a few different cards and found the based ATI cards the best I have had, but I have never seen the Saber or some of the Hauppauge cards. So I guess I should expect similar picture quality as the NVidia card? I was wondering about this card myself. I noticed in their FAQ they specifically state that it does not have this problem. The AverMedia comes with nothing except the expansion AV-input bracket. The Nvidia didn't cost me anything to send back except the postage.
Uploader: Mazubar
Date Added: 3 March 2014
File Size: 47.41 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 65640
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Avermedia even still advertises it on their USA website on aver com mpd purity html! I am now trying to get a Hauppauge dual tuner that works. The other works fine. Oversized orders that require delivery by truck do not qualify. We do our best to update store pricing and inventory amounts as they change. I understand and agree to the terms above and am in full knowledge of the product I am purchasing. I tried a Hauppauge instead and they unfortunately switched to Samsung tuners which has made them "steaming piles" or something like that.

Currently Out Of Stock!

It is still on sale in Holland and considerably cheaper than the Saber That tuner card works beautifully right up until you use the AverMedia tuner at all. TigerDirect Business is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.

It did say however that it does use less CPU resources which is a plus. The AverMedia was cheaper. I noticed in their FAQ they specifically state that it does not have this problem. Too bad these mc ahve to be so difficult. I see you already said what I was going to say and then some. Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links. Return Policy Please click here to view TigerDirect.

AVerTV Purity 3D MCE (White Box) at

It almost looks like a clone of the Hauppauge MCE By the way, I agree they had sloppy drivers. Now this is kinda strange though I was thinking of getting it but I can't find too many reviews on it. I was wondering about this card myself. I am not eligible for this product.

AVerMedia AVerTV Purity 3D MCE - TV / radio tuner / video capture adapter - PCI Overview - CNET

For the same price, I figured I would go with the known quality of the Hauppauge. That is real sad when you consider the one tuner is an NVidia product made and sold by them not 3rd party like most of their stuff. Purityy don't have too many others to compare it to, but it is definately better than my older NVTV card. I also never had a based card to compare with the Me got my first one and one of the tuners is crappy. I am sick of surprises.

Both used very little resources for silent recording.

AVerTV Purity 3D MCE 250 (White Box)

My replacement will hopefully work good on both tuners. So I guess I should expect similar picture quality as the NVidia card? ANyway, here are some pictures for anyone who is interested.

As soon as you quit using the analog tuner stop a recording or quit watching analog channel the VBox starts working smoothly again. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий