среда, 11 марта 2020 г.

ADAPTEC 2930 VISTA DRIVER

Thanks so much for sharing. There are a few lines in the dvsjs. Have you tried downloading then opening with notepad? This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Sorry my bad english. Email required Address never made public. Thanks a Lot Bro!!!
Uploader: Nilmaran
Date Added: 15 August 2010
File Size: 19.66 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47558
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Apparently, WinXP bit can use the aic78u2. This website is using cookies. Thank you so much for sharing.

This I am not sure of as I have not run into it. Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 Downloads: Can you possible post your working file here so I can figure out what my problem is.

Solvusoft: Microsoft Gold Certified Company

Good word of mouth goes a long way. How is the Gold Competency Level Attained? Very, very much appreciated — worked perfectly and saved me time hassle and, perhaps, money. Very happy this was a help to you! To answer your question, yes I did. This 64b driver is tremendously useful — well done!

Windows 7 does not like the default bit driver for my U2 card aic78u2. He is a lifelong computer geek and loves everything related to computers, software, and new technology. Let viwta know if you get it working.

Adaptec 2930CU on Vista

I needed this guide to help me use this card in Windows 7 x64 and it worked like a charm. Works perfect on a new PC with Windows 8. Thank you so much for doing this and more importantly for sharing. Correspondingly, the following section exists immediately after the above heading in both of these.

Ok, this should be fixed now, try 29930 and let me know if you have any issues. This happened even when I tried to install the driver using the Add Legacy Hardware option. This is a SCSI printer? This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Oh My God, you rule!!!

Also resurrected my old Microtek Scanmaker 35T Plus slide scanner. I was beginning to wonder if you still monitor this page. Microsoft Gold Certified Company Recognized for best-in-class capabilities as an ISV Independent Software Vendor Solvusoft is recognized by Microsoft as a leading Independent Software Vendor, achieving the highest level of completence and excellence in software development.

Anyway, I got it working, instantly the tape drive was added to device manager, once the Adaptec driver installed successfully. Finally I found a post where a guy said, another poster has posted a downloadable. If anyone is interested just let me know.

Adaptec AHACU Drivers Download - Update Adaptec Software

This device cannot start Code Some of the other forums I found on this same issue though most of them do not mention the U2 card are as follows: Hi Ray I tried the U2W first, could not get it to work, I ended up purchasing the exact same card as the OP, It worked without having to modify adapfec code.

How can i map the port so i can be able to install the printer on that port and able to use the adapfec. Glad to have helped! Anyway, hats off to you — thanks for making the internet a better place.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий