пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

MICROSOFT LIFECAM VX-5000 WEB CAMERA DRIVER

I didn't really realize just how mediocre it was until I connected with my brother with him using the built in iSight webcam on his Apple Desktop. The camera itself is pretty impressive. But the reason I'm knocking this down a star is based on the lack-luster descriptions and "how-to's" for the software. Get fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime. You may also like. Please try your search again later. Very EZ to install
Uploader: Fenrigore
Date Added: 22 November 2004
File Size: 11.70 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 54987
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Microsoft LifeCam VX USB Web Camera (Blue) RKA B&H

News Blog Facebook Twitter Newsletter. But if you just want a good picture at a great price - I highly reccomend it! For example my nieces faces are washed out on the VX if the light isn't just perfect, making them look like little cwmera.

First of all I don't write many reviews but I feel this cam is worth a few minutes telling you about this Microsoft LifeCamthis was just what I was looking for. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.

Not that I'm a huge fan of overly complicated and awe inspiring manuals, but for the juggernaut that is Kifecam, I was a but dissapointed with the lack of a written manual. But that doesn't address the issue of my nieces who are not going to be the beneficiaries of a new MAC at my expense.

Device downloads

Amazon Prime Music Stream millions of songs, microsoff. Item is in your Cart. Now that I have embraced the whole video communication thing I want a better webcam. Jay Geater is the President and CEO of Solvusoft Corporation, a global software company focused on providing innovative utility software.

Microsoft LifeCam VX Specs - CNET

Feedback If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support? With Vista for sure you can plug it in and be video chatting within minutes without ever touching the CD Drawer.

Be the first to review this item. Take effects for example: I highly recommend buying this cam and as others have stated don't use the software that come with it, if you are running Windows 7 all you need is to plug it into the USB port and your system will install all the software needed. In many cases just plugging it in with XP is enough also, however on one install we had to use the supplied software. Amazon Rapids Fun stories for kids on the go. Integrated Microphone The webcam features an integrated microphone to record audio.

I have purchased a total of four Microsoft Lifecam VX's for myself and family.

See all 7 brand new listings. Overall a good camera in a sea of over-priced mediocre ones. Any Condition Any Condition.

Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000 Web Cam

The base, while a nice idea, isn't as robust and sturdy as the box copy proclaims, but adequate enough to do the job. Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Now I am debating the purchase of camrea webcams. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days.

Take effects for example: Inclusive of all taxes. Solvusoft's eeb relationship with Microsoft as a Gold Certified Partner enables us to provide best-in-class software solutions that are optimized for performance on Windows operating systems. East Dane Designer Men's Fashion.

Show More Show Less. Amazon Inspire Mocrosoft Educational Resources. Be the first to review this item. We are using Skype to communicate, I tried Yahoo Messenger but it was too cumbersome and didn't provide a very good experience. If it works out positively, my family will be getting new webcams for the December Holidays.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий