суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

MEDIASONIC BLUE EYES DRIVER

But with this RPM mechanical drive that has 64MB cash, it seems to like writing more then it does reading. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1. Please try your search again later. There are too many lights. It's really not that big of a deal. I run an air filter machine in my computer room, which I hope, reduces the amount of dust that builds up, in my electronics. This way it will stay on until I hit the power button to turn it off, or the power goes out.
Uploader: Temuro
Date Added: 13 October 2011
File Size: 39.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74846
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Again the blie is located in my computer room, not my bedroom, so it doesn't matter to me. You cannot use both at the same time.

I have medisaonic say, putting aside speed limitations with my setup, I've been really happy with this unit. I have got to believe that this is somehow related to the 64MB cash buffer, but I could be wrong.

Additionally, none of the lights on the box have failed yet that I can see.

Also the build quality of the box is pretty solid, mediasonoc weighs a lot more then I thought it would. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. If you're a bit anal about noise, it'll bug you. There was a problem completing your request.

good Mediasonic HF2-SU2S2 ProBox 4 Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure - USB 2.0 & eSATA

You can edit your question or post anyway. Install it cupped UP, not down. Fan speed 2 is a lot less noisy but is noticeable. It's not loud in the scheme of things, but chances are you'll hear it when you're watching a movie at your computer. Turn on 1-Click ordering.

This way it will stay on until I hit the power button to turn it off, or the power goes out. If you fully populate the enclosure with 4 drives, in order to see 4 separate drives load in your OS, you will need to have port multiplier ability, which usually isn't found in motherboards, so you will have to purchase an ESATA card to put in your machine that does support it.

And Fan speed 3 is silent.

Mediasonic HF2-SU3S2 ProBox 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure with USB & eSATA: : Home

I haven't had any problems with this box so honestly, 99 dollars still to this mddiasonic, and 2-years of eys with more on the way, I think that is a great deal. Get to Know Us. The NON-Raid version won't have the hardware to do it, however, if connected to a Windows or MAC, you can use software to create your raid array in the enclosure.

Installing the drive into the enclosure was pretty simple, just screw the handle onto the front of the drive, pop the bay doors open, luckily we didn't need HAL to do that for us. It supports 4 hdd of different brand and capacity up to 3TB per drive.

Other modes are 1 - 3, with 1 being fastest. And if you turn you computer back on, the enclosure won't come back on.

mediasonuc It's really not that big of a deal. Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest. Other Sellers on Amazon. I still to this day highly recommend this enclosure, and I still keep it at a solid 5 out of 5 stars! See questions and answers. Sometimes when you get those cheap LED's they will fail quickly. Ships from and sold by BuyGlobal.

Your browser is out of date.

Also, your going to loose some in the transfer link between the drive itself and the enclosure, before its sent to the router, then finally to your computer on your gigabit network. When reading from my new drive meduasonic, copying a 4. The others are optional. Amazon Web Services Goodreads Shopbop. So, you would more then likely need a 2 to 3 pin fan adapter, in order to use a 3rd party fan. I keep it under my desk anyhow.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий