четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

BIG BERTHA DIABLO DRAW DRIVER

Looked a bit better after a good clean mind you not sure why golfbidder don't clean thoroughly before selling. Forgiving and long with a nice ball flight it's pretty much everything you could want in a driver - provided the aesthetics don't upset you too much! Finally a driver I can hit total confidence off the tee with great, straight, long hits boosted my game and dropped my handicap overnight from 22 to FootJoy Golf Clothing [-]. The manufacturer reckons that Diablo is ideal for those of us who like to "give it a rip" off the tee, and especially when we swing more aggressively than normal. If I live as long as them, I will need further clubs from Golf Bidder. Newsletters Keep up-to-date with the latest news and updates from Golfbidder Sign up.
Uploader: Daimi
Date Added: 7 June 2014
File Size: 63.77 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 57360
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





However I tried the BB Diablo Driver in neutral and draw versions at a Callaway demo day and fell in love with the neutral version. Finally a driver I can hit total confidence off the tee with great, straight, long hits boosted my game and dropped my handicap overnight from 22 to By submitting a review you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.

I'm hitting it flush nearly all the time. Small sky marks on rdaw crown as shown, no matching headcovers.

Mens Left Hand Shaft: I bought this new in and it still hits great 8 years later. Decided to swap for the Diablo and it was the best decision I've made.

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Drivers

Golf Apparel By Brand [-]. The unique shaping of the titanium clubhead has allowed engineers to move weight to achieve the optimal CG and ball flights. Golf Shoes By Brand [-]. Skip to main content. It's forgiving and sounds great when you get one out of the middle! Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date.

If I live as long as them, I will need further clubs from Ddaw Bidder. At lot level when you're looking at a unique set of irons the RRP may have changed.

Everyone that hits my driver gos from with their old driver to with the Diablo. The Callaway Big Bertha Diablo has striking graphics and will appeal to golfers who want to be seen and heard! Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Hybrid. Bought this to replace the Taylor Made Burner 09 as whilst it was a great club, I found the stock shaft was too long for me at Your Reviews Callaway Drivers User Reviews 5 out of 5 Changed my game 18 July By LB Finally a driver I can hit total confidence off the tee with great, straight, long hits boosted my game and dropped my handicap overnight from 22 to Solid strike every time.

Helpline A really solid feeling at impact and a consistent, penetrating ball flight that resulted in great distance is always a winning combintaion! Designers have redesigned the clubhead to help golfers square the clubface at impact and hit it straight! Sell Your Golf Clubs. Third summer of use and the head cracked, and not from abuse.

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver

Changing your mind does not qualify for retraction. For distance it's not as long as my old Ping G5 when I hit that flush, but as I wan't doing that very often any more, the Diablo Draw is now in my bag and I'm banging the ball down the middle. Eraw am extremely satisfied with my Diablo Draw Driver.

Dexterity - Left Handed. For some reason the set up of this driver is bertga a "head up" problem I've been having off the tee.

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver Review | Equipment Reviews | Today's Golfer

Aldila Lie Angle Dexterity: Callaway have designed this to be a monster on the golf course! All single pieces drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, single irons, wedges, putters. The fiery red finish won't be to everyone's liking, but it certainly floated our boat.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий